The eTower Portable Stadium Light
For those that want to play, train, or follow their passion
We aren't the first company to make a light tower but we are the first to design the eTower©.
Since 2017 the team at Eversun has been designing ultra portable light systems. We refuse to compromise on quality, reliability, and portability!
We know the anxiety that a lack of lighting can cause. The difficulty of finding adequate facilities, maintain relationships, and the value of competitive advantage. Check out the about us page and learn the story behind Eversun.
What's an eTower?
Finding well-lit fields and courts after dark can be a challenge, especially outside of football stadiums. But with the eTower, this age-old problem is a thing of the past.
Our portable, modular lighting solution is designed for easy use and customizable to meet the unique needs of any field or sport. Whether you need to upgrade your light arrays, power options, or anchoring systems, the eTower can take you anywhere.
And the best part? It’s typically 50-80% less expensive than traditional lighting options. With our sports lighting calculator, you can compare costs and see the benefits for yourself.
At Eversun, we offer 3 levels of lighting for each sport: Recreational, Intermediate, and Professional. Compare them side by side and we’re confident you’ll agree that eTower is the best choice for your field or court.
The team at Eversun uses our eTowers for a variety of activities, from basketball and volleyball to pickleball, working on autos, camping, and even beer dye. Never miss a moment with the eTower.
eTower Standard Features:
- Fitted with ultra-energy-efficient SMD5050 chips & Eversun’s patent-pending ES100 rendering control system. Two 9k lumen Pro+ lamps produce an astonishing stadium-quality light beam delivered directly to the court from up to 20′ overhead. Ideal light quality for any surface or court.
- The Pro+ lamps were designed and tailored to exceed the NCAA sports lighting standards. Every Apollo eTower lamp has an 80+ CRI, a 90deg beam angle, and a 192 lm/w efficiency rating.
- Pro+ Lamps are Stadium Grade. They’re much safer and higher quality than regular outdoor metal halide and LED lights. Those have a low impact rating and can attract bugs, create glare, and/or produce toxic vapors if shattered.
- The intelligent design of these LED sports lights makes them easy to set up and install in under 60 seconds. The masts are light and are raised by hand. Anybody can do it!
- The telescopic mast gets your lights up high. Concentrate on what’s important instead of being blinded by the light.
- Position the lights to any height between 4 and 20 feet with the adjustable locking clamps.
- The mast collapses down to 4 feet for easy storage and transportation between use.
- The LED lamps have a quick disconnect head design that allows them to be removed from the telescopic mast for easy storage.
- This outdoor sports lighting system provides spectacular light coverage and is designed for easy setup and takedown for outdoor events.
Every Apollo eTower features a swappable lithium-ion battery pack that is compatible with all eTower models.
The grounding base of each model is interchangeable so if you want to install your eTower system in an area with a limited footprint, we have a ground base that will work for you. More base options are coming soon!
The light heads are designed to be changed out and compatible between models. Eversun is anticipating future light attachment upgrade options such as remote dimmable lights, diffusers, higher output lights, RGB, and different beam angles. All planned upgrades are expected to be compatible with all eTower Portable Light Tower Systems.
Which Light is Right?
Either select a pre-configured eTower package from our eCommerce shop, fill out this form or call/email us for a comprehensive lighting assessment. We can match you with the exact lighting specification based on your application, uses, and court spacing. Get a comprehensive lighting assessment for free:
Phone: (858) 480-9671
Free Light Assessment Form
How to Setup Your eTower©
eTower Lights are very simple to set up and operate. No heavy lifting, generator maintenance, or bulb warmup time - Just unfold it, or bury the anchor, make sure its out of the way, attach the light head, position the lights based on our guidance, unlock each pole clamp as you push the tower the right height, turn it on, and play!
Click Here to see the eTower Setup/teardown video.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have battle tested and designed a portable eTower system to withstand the harshest of conditions and impacts. Both anchoring base options are built to withstand up to 45+ MPH wind when properly anchored.
The Apollo Base eTower anchoring system has a special 7″ PVC base that is buried underground and packed tightly or installed in a cement court permanently. The light system then easily slides in and out but is fully anchored to the ground to prevent tipping.
The Apollo Deluxe Quad-Pod is our most robust base. It features 4 legs that are deployed with rotating octagonal feet. They pivot to allow setup on any surface & up to 10 degree ground tilt. These feet have holes to anchor them to soft surfaces via grounding stakes. For hard surfaces we include weighted bags that can be filled with sand or liquid which adds an additional safety measure.
As this is a portable light system there is still going to be a slight chance of tipping via extreme collision but the chances are very low and with the carbon fiber design, the likelihood of additional damage or injury is very low.
All Eversun eTowers are water-resistant, however not fully waterproof. The battery system should not be left out or uncovered for long periods of time when not in use. Besides the battery pack, all other electrical components are fully water and dust-proof @ IP65 rating. The system is also designed to withstand temperatures from 14 to 114 °F and elements such as rain, wind, and sand.
Yes! Our proprietary battery management system charges your battery while providing the necessary operating voltage to the light system. Once the battery is fully charged, our battery management system bypasses the cell system and sends power directly to the light.
Each sport has a different size playing surface and lighting requirement for different levels of play. Below is a list of recommended units corresponding to sport/activity.
- Recreational/Residential: 2 eTowers
- Class II Competitive: 3 eTowers
- Class I Professional Competition & Broadcast: 4 eTowers
- 1 eTower will provide 11 foot candles of coverage however there will be shadow imbalance.
- 2 eTowers will provide 20 foot candles on a 30 x 60 ft. playing space good for most levels of play
- 4 eTowers provide 40 foot candles on a 27 x 54 ft. playing space, good for the highest level of play.
- Class IV Recreational: 3 eTowers or 14 foot candles on a 36 x 78 ft. playing space
- Class III Residential/High School: 5 eTowers or 23 foot candles on a 36 x 78 ft. playing space
- Class II Club Competition & Commercial: 7 eTowers or 33 foot candles on a 36 x 78 ft. playing space
- 1 eTower for recreational half court practice at 7.5 Foot Candles
- 2 eTowers for recreational full-court coverage of 96 ft x 50 ft at 9 Foot Candles
- 4 eTowers for full-court coverage of 96 ft x 50 ft at 18 Foot Candles
- 8 eTowers for High School/Collegiate full-court coverage of 96 ft x 50 ft at 30 Foot Candles
- Camping & Recreational Vehicle Lighting
- 1 eTower will generally cover around 2500 square feet. This will be enough to meet the requirements to play most games, activities, entertainment, and bbq needs.
- Spikeball, Cornhole, beer dye
- 1 system will generally cover (2) playing courts for these games.
- Camping & Recreational Vehicle Lighting
Of course! All our eTowers come with a 1-year limited warranty. Please see the terms below.
- This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
- During the Warranty Period, Eversun will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance for up to 1 year.
- Eversun will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
- The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Eversun is 180 days from the date of purchase.
- Replacement parts or systems assume the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 180 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
- What does this limited warranty not cover? This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by: conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL EVERSUN HAVE LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
- Governing Law/Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by California law (without reference to conflict of laws principles), and venue for any dispute shall be San Diego County, California.
- Miscellaneous. Notwithstanding the choice of forum/venue provision above, Eversun may seek injunctive or equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. You shall not assign this Agreement, directly or indirectly, by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Eversun. You shall comply in all respects with all U.S., Swiss and foreign export and re-export laws and regulations applicable to the technology and documentation provided hereunder. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. No waiver or modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing signed by each party. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Eversun offers worry-free, lifetime support on all the products
Customers who need service, parts, or help with the system should contact email@example.com
The batteries, LEDs, and other service parts will be available to source via special order beyond the 1 year warranty period.
Our Pro+ LED lamps have a 50,000-hour rating and our batteries are rated for 500 cycles before degradation. With proper care, and maintenance they can last much longer.
Yes! Eversun eTowers are simple to own and operate! Anybody can learn to set them up in about 5 minutes.
Carefully read the instructions that come with your eTower to learn about the proper setup on each surface type.
Also, check out this video showing the setup of an Apollo Deluxe model.
The battery charges to 70% in 1.5hrs and is fully charged in approximately 3.5 hours.
The LEDs have a 50,000-hour lifespan. (That’s over 5 years of continuous use!) The lenses are made from ultra-durable polycarbonate glass to prevent cracking or wear from the weather and are fully water and dust-proof.
The batteries are made from Grade A lithium-ion cells that are rated to last for at least 500 cycles before degradation begins. With proper care and use, expect to replace the batteries after 700 to 800 cycles. Eversun will continue to supply customers with batteries after the 1 warranty period ends.
In optimal conditions, the battery will last for five and a half hours running at the maximum light output of 18,000 lumens of light. Temperatures below 40 Degrees Fahrenheit can hinder the battery’s performance and longevity.
Generally, you will be able to recharge the battery faster than it will drain so if you want to keep playing past the 5+ hour window, purchase a second battery and instantly swap out packs to keep play all night long!
Latest from our Blog
Check out these great articles on light system management, player satisfaction, and more.
In the captivating world of trick shots, Dude Perfect has established a legendary reputation. Their awe-inspiring stunts and out-of-the-box creativity have made …
Introduction Light towers with generators excel at illuminating large areas without an external power source. This makes them very useful as an …
Light Tower Generator vs. Balloon Light: Which is Right for Your Next Outdoor Event? Introduction When it comes to planning an outdoor …
Comparing Costs and Carbon Dioxide Emissions of Diesel Generator Light Towers vs Battery Powered Solar Light Towers
Description: In this article, we explore the differences between diesel generator light towers and battery powered solar light towers, specifically in terms …