Refund, Warranty, and Returns
At Eversun Lighting, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase.
- If you have technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us.
- If after you attempted to resolve issues with Support staff and feel the product(s) you purchased does/do not the best fit your requirements, we want to make things right.
Our policy offers a refund based on a valid request as determined by our administrative staff review. Refunds based on shipping and delivery times cannot be guaranteed. We request you contact us directly to request a refund.
Your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card.
- If you finance with Affirm and if one or more items in your order has an extended ship date, your loan payment(s), including interest, may be due before the merchant ships all of the items. Please note that you may not receive a rebate of any interest that may have already accrued on an amount that later gets refunded.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping
costs are nonrefundable.
- This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
- During the Warranty Period, Eversun will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance for up to 1 year.
- Eversun will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
- The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Eversun is 180 days from the date of purchase.
- Replacement parts or systems assume the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or
180 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
- What does this limited warranty not cover? This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by: conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL EVERSUN HAVE LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
- Governing Law/Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by California law (without reference to conflict of laws principles), and venue for any dispute shall be San Diego County, California.
- Miscellaneous. Notwithstanding the choice of forum/venue provision above, Eversun may seek injunctive or equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. You shall not assign this Agreement, directly or indirectly, by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Eversun. You shall comply in all respects with all U.S., Swiss and foreign export and re-export laws and regulations applicable to the technology and documentation provided hereunder. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. No waiver or modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing signed by each party. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.